[COCO's pick] SeoJeong Salon: A Charming Cafe with Mesmerizing Lake Views

Hello~ I'm Coco, continuing my review of places in Korea! It's still a little chilly in the morning and evening, but I think spring has arrived in Korea with warm breezes blowing in little by little! Are you all doing well? I hope 2023 is full of good things for everyone! This time, I'm going to write a post about a cafe, SeoJeong Salon(서정적 살롱), near Seokchon Lake in Jamsil, Seoul, which has full of sweet sentimental charm.

How to get SeoJeong Salon Cafe


1. SeoJeong Salon Cafe Information

(1) Phone number

: +82)2-415-7670

(2) Business Hours

Cafe/Wine/Cocktail: 09:30 - 24:00 Everyday
Bruch: 09:30 - 19:30 Everyday

(3) Address

: CM Building, 274 Seokchonhosu-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul (Lot number Address: d32-7 Songpa-dong, Seoul)

(4) Parking

: Park in the parking space of 'il-il Yang(일일양)'. 3,000 won for 2 hours (1,000 won for 1 hour after 2 hours) I think it's the most cost-effective parking lot around.

2. Food

(1) Matcha Chocolate Cake with a cup of rich flavorful coffee.

Among the many cafes at Seokchon Lake in Jamsil Jamsil, Songpa-gu, Seoul, I felt compelled to post this one in particular because I was really impressed with the cake called "Matcha Chocolat" pictured above! This cafe has a glamorous yet cozy charm, and I was really impressed with the "Matcha to Chocolate" cake, which has a deep matcha flavor and a melt-in-your-mouth sweetness. 

Matcha Chocolate Cake

(2)  Seokchon Lake

Most of all, the view of the beautiful Seokchon Lake from inside the cafe is truly mesmerizing. I wish I was a better photographer, but it's a shame I couldn't capture the beautiful view of Seokchon Lake from the window. 
Coffee and Cake with the view of lake

A view of the cafe, SeoJung Salion

I walked into a cafe in the late afternoon, and after spending some time chatting and having a good time, it was already getting dark!! lol 

At the time, the cafe hadn't yet opened the outside terrace because of the chilly evenings, but I thought it would be great to have a coffee or brunch there in the warmer months of spring and summer. 

3. Conclusion

If you're visiting Korea, why not stop by this café and enjoy a cup of rich, flavorful coffee along with a delicious slice of cake that will melt in your mouth? While you're here, take in the beautiful view of Seokchon Lake and relax. I hope you have a great time!

댓글